Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Bike Ride

I wanted to do a bike ride with the kids this weekend. The past few days have been glorious weather (and I don't use that word lightly). It has been a really long winter and a drissly cold spring. It makes you appreciate those days that are so perfect like this day.

Our neighbors the Segats joined our undertaking.



A bike ride sounds like a simple activity right? Not so much. I had to borrow a bunch of equipment because we were not equiped for a full family bike ride. Meili and Quin are not old enough to peddle on their own so we borrowed a bike trailer for Quin and an attachment for Meili that allowed her to peddle behind me. Then we had to pick up a trailer to get all of our bikes to a place to ride.

Are we ever going to leave????
We finaly got on the trail and had a fun time. We stopped and had hamburgers for lunch. All the work was worth it (in my opinion)!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful weather in seattle is like christmas, glad you were out enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi! I'm glad I found your blog! You have such a beautiful family!
    It was really great to see you guys the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks to Michaela I found your blog too. Looks like you guys our doing well. Hope you are having a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete